Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Flickr

I am so behind on the 23 Things. I am going to try to get caught up tonight, but I'm also trying to get ready to go away, so I don't know how far I'll get. Too many things on the go.

I added some poodle pictures to Flickr, under the tags "poodle!" and "UCOL". I haven't taken any other pictures lately. I stupidly forgot to take my camera to Brianne's bbq.

Flickr seems pretty cool, although I still have a bit more exploring to do. I like this picture, although I really hope this doesn't happen to me any time soon! http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikelo/614958266/

The tagging is neat, because you can keep moving from subject to subject just using the tags. It's also interesting to see how many members the different groups have. It's hard to believe there are almost 1800 groups about libraries.

1 comment:

Mikel said...

thanks for commenting about my photo :)