Thursday, June 14, 2007

RSS Feeds

I'm set up in Netvibes now. I've added some feeds, including a cycling feed, some Toronto news, and a to do list. I'll add more as I find more of interest to me.

I'm also still trying to figure out how to add RSS feeds to WebCT successfully. Once I do, I'll make a Guide, like the ones Coral has been creating for faculty.

If anyone really likes crafty stuff, I just heard about a great place to buy fabulous stuff online. It was new to me, but you may already be familiar with it. The link is www.etsy.com. I'm thinking about setting up a small business to sell some of the things I make, so I've been checking out others' creations.

5 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Constance ... Well done with the blog. I love Netvibes, I have so much stuff on mine, email, myspace and even the weather in my homeland of Aberdeen!!!

Coral Library 2.0 said...

If you set up your business, will you be exporting to NZ?

sandi said...

Etsy is great..another site is http://www.shanalogic.com/ (kinda cutesy) but sometimes nice stuff.

Erilyn said...

Hi Constance
Neat to meet another crafty person - I'm into patchworking now, after making heaps of other things. I am looking forward to checking out your websites while looking up for other things for NetVibes.

Constance said...

I am thinking about setting up a small business. I'm going to ponder it on our trip home. I should have lots of time to think, with about 10000 kms to travel. I may pick up some unusual fabric when I'm in Toronto, and use it to make some jackets to sell.